- Lime with calcium carbonate content reaching above 99%
- Highest purity, lowest iron and lead content in Europe
- Calcium hydroxide content reaching above 98%, remaining CO2 <0,7%
- Extra fine calcium hydroxide for faster chemical reactions (100% < 0,02 mm)
- High CaO-reactivity with t60-value under 40 seconds
- Highest white level without black spots, 96,8% (Spectro Color, Ry)
- Certified for food, animal feed and drinking water processes and products according to ISO / FSSC 22000
- Maintenance of highest quality standards ensured through quality management system.
Living from lime. Living with lime.
Kalkfabrik Netstal (KFN) is the only producer of white lime products in Switzerland. Using the most modern technology and benefitting from decades of experience, we produce roughly 90,000 metric tons for customers worldwide at our site at Elggis mountain in the Swiss canton of Glarus. Our assortment of white lime products comes with a purity of more than 98% calcium carbonate. This makes fine white lime from KFN unique and ideally suited for numerous fields of application.
KFN offers a wide range of services: we give competent advice, we offer comprehensive lab analyses and provide individual logistic solutions.